Today, as I promised in my previous post , I’ll show you how to make beautiful golden-brown makeup with a turquoise accent in 6 simple steps.
I use 3 kinds of eye shadows.
A – golden hue of YSL Ombres Quadrilumieres palette
B – bronze color of Dior Cannage palette
C – turquoise color of YSL Ombres Quadrilumieres palette
1) I used YSL anti-cernes eye corrector shade 3 and make up my eyebrows with Smashbox Brow Tech shade taupe / soft brown
2) Firstly I put some golden color “A” on my eyelids.
3) Then I use brown color “B” through the crease of the upper eyelids emphasizing the outer corners of the eyes.
4) Using a thin applicator I draw medium turquoise “C” color line.
5) I put on the lower eyelid brown shade “B” pointing only the outer contour of the lower lid and blending smoothly to the center.
6) I put a layer of Lancome Hypnose mascara as a final touch.
I think this is a great make up for a summer party or just when you want to look bright and colourful. Besides it will take less than 10 minutes.
Products I used:
You may ask any questions about the application or about the products that I used here 🙂